Six Critical Things You Should Know About Center Home
1. Center Home provides uncommonly good care, compassion, communication and convenience.
2. Our quality measures are among the best in the community. Hospitals and physicians refer their patients to Center Home with confidence. In fact, we have a growing international reputation in such countries as Mexico, Puerto Rico, Colombia, Cuba, and Central and South America. Many families from these locations are bringing relatives to Chicago, specifically to receive treatment at Center Home.
3. Our facility allows for a comprehensive scope of care—an array of medical services, specialties and technologies all under one roof. Each member of our staff works in a dedicated role resulting in excellent, focused treatment and caregiving.
4. We are uniquely positioned to serve the Hispanic population with our emphasis on specialized menus and cultural activities that enhance the experience of our residents. Our staff is fully bilingual and bicultural at all levels so we are culturally attuned to meet the needs of the community we serve.
5. A nurturing and inclusive experience awaits both residents and their families. Families are encouraged to be part of the recovery process with their active presence and emotional support. We have a 24/7 visiting policy.
6. Focused and specialized care units are dedicated to residents with similar treatment needs and levels of care and attention.